Job descriptionWe offer competitive pay and great benefits for Team Members including FREE MOVIES, a fun work environment, flexible hours, incentive programs, advancement opportunities, 401K and Profit Sharing, other great benefits.
As a Team Member, your role is key in ensuring every guest’s visit to Harkins is as good as it could possibly be by providing the Ultimate Moviegoing experience to everyone who walks through the door.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Greeting guests with a positive attitude
- Taking tickets and providing directions for guests to their auditoriums
- Cleaning auditoriums and common areas
- Selling and/or preparing concession items
- Selling tickets, gift cards and handling guest service items
- Signing guests up for our loyalty program and answering questions
We provide training that will teach you the responsibilities of the job. As long as you are professional, friendly, reliable, thrive in a fast moving environment and have the desire to provide amazing guest service, we can prepare you for the rest.
- Are at least 16 years of age
- Effectively communicate, read/write in English
- Are able to work independently or with a team
- Have work availability during our busiest times:
- Summer months
Harkins Theatres is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
ACE RELOCATION SYSTEMS, INC San Marcos, TX 78666 6 days ago