ND Energy Services is looking to hire an inexperienced Workover Rig Floorhand with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn and grow with the company.
A Workover Rig Floorhand is responsible for all activities conducted on the workover rig floor by performing but not limited to the following duties:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Operates tongs
- Picks up/lays down pipe and latches tubing in elevators
- Operates the mud pump
- Manages tools on the workover rig floor and assists in daily maintenance
- Attends and participated in safety meetings
- Understand and comply with company, customer, and health/safety policies, and any other regulations that are required
- Reports any and all incidents immediately
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Performs other duties as directed by management
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess organization and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work with a team
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs and hand physical demanding work
- Must be able to communicate using oral and basic written communication
- Must pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol screening and participate in the random testing pool
- Must pas a background check and motor vehicle record check
- Arrange for reliable transportation to and from work
The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The job operates in an outside environment. The role routinely works in all weather conditions, including but not limited to: extreme wind, rain, cold, heat, etc.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. This position regularly requires long hours and weekend work as job duties demand.
License & Certifications
- Valid Driver's License
- Class A or B CDL, preferred
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous workover experience preferred
- Competitive Wages and Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan with company match