Why Wellthy is for you!
Wellthy is a digital care concierge for families with chronic, complex, and ongoing care needs. By tackling the logistical aspects of caregiving, Wellthy helps employers increase productivity, improve retention, and reduce time away—all while giving employees the support they need to care for themselves and those they love.
As our Virtual Care Support Assistant, you will assist with various tasks to support families and individuals to help address their unique caregiving needs.
We love collaborating here at Wellthy and in this role you will work closely with Care Advisers.
You will report directly to the Team Lead and Care Manager.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Use your expertise and know-how to perform caregiving-related tasks, you will provide remote assistance to Care Advisers, Team Leads and Managers to help support Wellthy customers.
- Conduct phone screens and potentially manage incoming texts.
- Support our in-home support team with communicating with candidates, conducting reference checks, manual candidate searches and reviewing resumes.
- Maintain tracking systems.
- Create documents using google suites.
- Ensure quality while supporting efficiency efforts across the team.
- Complete other non-client-specific work which may include, but not be limited to: providing feedback on Wellthy's product; contributing to the team culture; writing, support and teamwork for other service team members.
Qualifications required for this role include:
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience, such as healthcare, customer service, and/or administrative support.
- Proficiency with macOS systems, GSuite, Slack, and 1Password.
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate the healthcare sector.
- Knowledge of medical terminology with a basic understanding of accessing insurance plan websites.
- Ability to provide effective written and verbal communication.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a given time and respond quickly to incoming requests.
- Strong ethical standards and a respect for client confidentiality.
- Ability to integrate and collaborate well with others while adapting to evolving service experiences.
This is a fully remote position. Our Wellthian's are located throughout the United States but we are currently not accepting candidates in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia.
To work from home, you must have a strong internet connection, quiet space to take calls and a professional (distraction free) environment.
The pay for this role starts at $15.00/hour.
We encourage you to apply for this position by clicking the apply here button on job posting and attaching your resume. We understand that there is no "perfect" candidate and never expect every candidate to meet 100% of the qualifications listed above. We look for our Wellthian's to enhance and advance our company from their past experiences. Our diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what make Wellthy a top company to work for. We hope that it not only encourages you but excites you to get started with our process.
As a Care Support Assistant, you will go through a training program that includes hands-on work that is both self-guided and collaborative with other Advisers, Care Support Assistants, your Team Lead, and Care Manager.
You will then have the chance to show us you are ready by passing the Wellthy Certification, demonstrating proficiency in:
- Technical knowledge
- Use of the Wellthy platform
- Successful collaboration
- The Wellthy way of communicating and delivering a high-touch customer experience
The initial training period is 1 week, along with ongoing training following certification.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protect by law.
For those who require reasonable accommodations, please let us know on your application or email us at [email protected]