You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Regional Vice President, Network Development.
You’re generous with your thoughts, your partnerships and especially your voice, because your opinion matters.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
System Services is our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
The Regional Vice President, Network Development will identify and pursue strategic partnerships throughout Montana and Northwestern Wyoming to advance development of a state-wide network that provides adequate access for all residents. Position will leverage the SCL Health Montana network of hospitals, ambulatory and physician services as the foundation for developing a regional network to improve the status of community health. The Vice President will source and develop opportunities to advance growth objectives through a variety of means including partnerships, affiliations, contracted services, service line development and other collaborations across the full continuum of care. Position will identify business opportunities, facilitate discussions, and introductions to appropriate leadership team members.
In this role, you need to know how to:
- Lead network development in Montana and Northwestern Wyoming, identifying potential partners, affiliates or other relationships with hospitals and physicians throughout to support a state-wide network that provides adequate access for all residents.
- Develop criteria for potential partners, structural alignment models, menu of services to be offered and the infrastructure needed to support the effort.
- Identify needed services of potential partners and ensures that those services can and will be provided in a timely manner, actively leads cross-functional teams to ensure management and delivery of necessary services.
- Work closely with care site leadership, finance, strategy and operational executives to define key opportunities which lead to growth or improved care delivery.
- Develop collaborative relationships with senior management, System Service Center functional leaders, and business partners, internal and external stakeholders to support new business opportunities.
- Ensure that all relevant strategy, legal, human resources and financial considerations are addressed and that operational hand-offs are seamless.
- Post implementation, position will manage the day-to-day relationships with partners to ensure success of ongoing relationship and will serve as the designated contract regarding ongoing operational and service issues on behalf of SCL Health.
- Engage with operations teams across SCL Health to facilitate/coordinate resolution of partners concerns and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Bachelor’s Degree, required
- Prefer an advanced degree in health administration, business administration or related field
- Minimum of seven years of progressive work experience within the Montana region, with previous work experience and demonstrated success with various constituents in potentially competitive situations
- In-depth knowledge of the healthcare facilities located throughout Montana including rural areas
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare organizations as well as standards and laws applicable to managing business development and partner-associated challenges and opportunities
Your next move.
Now that you know more about our team, we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.