The Southcentral Foundation (SCF) Vice President (VP) is responsible for the management and development of services provided by SCF. This position reports directly to an Executive Vice President and participates as a member of the senior leadership team. The Vice President is responsible for directing the performance and operation of the corporation and ensuring SCF’s financial sustainability and alignment with SCF’s mission, vision, and objectives. The VP works with the President/CEO, the EVP team to develop and implement strategies to achieve SCF’s short term and long-range corporate goals and objectives.
Currently recruiting for the following leadership roles:
- Vice President Behavioral Health
- Vice President Dental
- Vice President Primary Care
- Vice President Specialty
- Vice President Valley and Villages
- Vice President Workforce
SCF programs are established to serve a primary population comprised of Alaska Native people who are affiliated with Cook Inlet Region, Inc. (CIRI) and Alaska Native and American Indian people within SCF’s geographical service area. Employees should have a thorough understanding of the cultures and the needs of this population. Such knowledge is critical to ensure the achievement of SCF’s vision of a Native Community that enjoys physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellness, and mission of working together with the Native Community to achieve wellness through health and related services:
- Master’s degree in health, or business field OR MD or DO degree with appropriate board certification and three (3) years of experience as a practicing physician OR master’s degree in Mental Health with three (3) years of experience as a practicing clinician OR master’s degree in nursing with three (3) years of experience as practicing nurse required. Equivalent training and experience maybe substituted for master’s degree.
- Five (5) years of health care management experience or demonstrated proficiency working in a director level position at SCF.
- For Finance Division: CPA or CMA, or the ability to obtain within one (1) year of hire; with five (5) years of health care financial management in a senior level position to include revenue cycle management.
- For ODI Division: Certification in human resources including but not limited to SHRM, HRCI, or ATD, or the ability to obtain within one (1) year of hire.
Employee Health Requirements:
Compliance with our Employee Health Procedure is a condition of SCF employment. You are required to agree that you will comply with all job-related employee health screening and immunizations prior to your first day of employment. Jobs designated as a Health Care Personnel (HCP) position, requires that you have documentation that you have completed the following immunizations prior to your first day of employment: MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Influenza, T-dap (Tetanus - Diphtheria - Pertussis), and COVID-19 vaccination is required.