VALET ASSOCIATES - DRIVERS AND LEADS. University of Michigan Medical Center
Starting pay $15 to $17 per hour PLUS tips.
$150 signing bonus.
No experience needed – paid training!
Flexible shifts. Full/Part time available. Select shifts receive bonus pay.
Towne Park offers daily payment options, scholarship programs for employees and their families, paid time off, free uniforms, employee discounts on shoes, financial assistance for employees and many more benefits.
All associates must be fully vaccinated for Covid 19, including booster, prior to employment at Towne Park healthcare sites
THE POSITION: VALET ASSOCIATE
The VALET ASSOCIATE is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to guests, patients or visitors in an attentive, friendly and efficient manner. The Valet is responsible for driving, parking and retrieving guest vehicles in a prompt yet safe manner and assisting guests in and out of their vehicle during arrival and departure.
ABILITIES, QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to read and write standard English language, comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to operate a manual transmission is highly desirable, but not required.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- For insurance purposes, must be able to pass a criminal background and drug screen.
- The associate is regularly required to run; stand; walk; sit; see; talk and hear.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Working flexible schedules and extended hours are sometimes required.
Working with Towne Park offers a variety of employment opportunities for your unique career plan! Whether you’re a part-timer, careerist or adventurer, Towne Park gives you the tools to learn and grow. With business in 50+ national markets, there’s no limit to where Towne Park might take you!
No matter what you’re looking for, Towne Park provides a winning environment working alongside the brightest and friendliest colleagues around. Whether it’s team events, giving back to the communities where we live and work, or celebrating a Towne Park win, you’ll find a fun and welcoming work experience!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
- Driver's License (Required)
- Covid vaccine, including booster, as per CMS recommendations (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations