Job descriptionMajor Medical, Dental, and Vision. STD/LTD & Term Life, 401(k) w/matching, Paid Time Off & Holidays
Vision IT is a fast growing, woman-owned business that's has supported Federal Government's IT initiatives for two decades. We work side-by-side with our Federal clients as a trusted, long-term partner to offer innovative advice and leadership to solve their most pressing and complex problems. We orchestrate people, strategies, technologies and best-of-breed business processes. Our mission is to understand, analyze, plan, design, develop, and implement the right solutions to optimize our customers' investments. Internally, our focus is on our employees' professional and technical development and we believe mentorship is essential to success.
Vision IT is currently looking to hire an Active Directory SME to support the Regional Cyber Center at Fort Huachuca in Sierra Vista AZ providing LandWarNet service while simultaneously defending the network from cyber threats and they operate around the clock. The Regional Cyber Center is the focal point of cyber resources in the theater bringing capabilities to the Army and link jointly across services.
Essential Job Duties:
- Strong knowledge of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Strong knowledge of DISA STIGs and IAVAs
- Strong knowledge of McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- Effectively troubleshoot and document complex technical issues
- Document technical troubleshooting efforts in ticketing system and Knowledge Management Systems
- Ensure server configuration compliance with DoD and Army regulations
- Work independently and as a team member; set priorities and organize work to meet deadline
- Follow organizational processes and polices
- Participate in rotational on-call duties to provide after-hours support
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proactively and efficiently administer Active Directory (AD) Services using enterprise tool sets such as Change Auditor, Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM), SCCM, SCOM Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance (Interim required prior to start)
- HS +6 or AA/AS +4 or BA/BS +2 years of experience at a minimum
- Must have IAT II certification (CySA+, Sec+ CE, SSCP) or equivalent prior to hire
- Must acquire Microsoft server certification, MCP 70-410, 70-411 or higher within 6 months of hire
- Be a positive, self-motivated, and proactive person with the ability to adapt to change and tolerate stressful situations
- Candidate must communicate effectively with team members and team lead
- Must have the ability and desire to research and develop creative solutions to unique problems with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with Windows Active Directory services
- Familiarity with Server 2012 R2 administration
- Familiarity with physical (Dell, HP, IBM) and virtual (VMware/Hyper-V) servers
- Strong knowledge of client/server hardware and software configuration
- Familiarity with networking concepts
- Familiarity with creating and/or modifying scripts (batch, PowerShell)
- Familiarity with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Familiarity with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
Vision IT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Vision IT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Vision IT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Vision IT's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.