At TripActions, our mission is to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward. We help our travelers focus on being there, not getting there and our Travel Experience team is central to this mission!
As a member of our Travel Experience team, you will be responsible for directly supporting our users in their travel needs. While helping users you will have the opportunity to offer insights to product, design and engineering teams, directly having an impact in how we scale and improve our product offering. As owners of customer satisfaction, your role is to solve issues, communicate effectively, and collaborate with internal teams to remove any barriers for the traveller - all while providing a market-leading positive experience!
This is a remote, part-time position in Atlanta, Georgia.
What You'll Do:
- Assist our travelers with best-in-class personalized support, adding value and solving problems with any travel or tech related help they may require, ranging from standard platform queries to last-minute emergency travel situations.
- Work to, thrive and achieve through KPI's that both relate to performance and behavior
- Contribute to you and your team's continual learning and upskilling, constantly improving your travel knowledge and platform knowledge so we set the standard for best-in-class travel agents
- Build internal relationships across global teams
- Feedback to our product and engineering team to be part of the solution in our product improvement
- As part of a 24/7 global support team, you may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays as needed
What We're Looking For:
- Proven working experience as a Travel Consultant or similar role within the Travel Industry
- 2+ years of GDS experience. Sabre preferred however any relevant GDS experience required (Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan accepted)
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- Solution Oriented; derives satisfaction from solving problems
- Empathetic; is able to put themselves in the shoes of others and make decisions considering multiple viewpoints
- A Degree or other qualification in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field preferred
- Metrics driven as an indicator and motivator of success
- A skilled communicator, proficient in both verbal and written English
- A team player who thrives in collaborating, giving and receiving feedback and lifting others up
- Curious thinker who loves to keep learning and thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Tech Savvy - not an expert but will be confident in Gmail, Zendesk, Slack and Salesforce as well as our unique travel customer service platform TravelXen.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional shifts (early mornings, late evenings and weekends), as we scale our support organization
- Candidates with a passion for travel
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $24.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Are you able to train full time for 3 weeks?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- GDS: 2 years (Required)