Job descriptionOur travel agency is searching for friendly and professional Travel Coordinators to join our team. As a Travel Coordinator, you should be passionate about seeing the world and helping others do the same. This role involves planning holidays, suggesting travel destinations, maintaining client files. In this position, your ultimate goal will be to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with in-depth knowledge of domestic and international travel destinations. To succeed in this role, you should also possess outstanding negotiation and sales skills.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Arrange travel for business and vacation customers
- Determine customers’ needs and preferences, such as schedules and costs
- Plan and arrange tour packages, excursions, and day trips
- Find fare and schedule information
- Calculate total travel costs
- Book reservations for travel, hotels, rental cars, and special events, such as tours and excursions
- Tell clients about what their trip will be like, including giving details on required documents, such as passports or visas
- Give advice about local weather conditions, customs, and attractions
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip.
- No experience necessary
- Training will be provided
- Flexible schedules
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Tropical Smoothie Cafe | N&D Cafes West Palm Beach, FL 33411 Today
California Water Resources Control Board San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Today