Job descriptionPosition Summary
To provide expert consultation and personal customer support to the customers of Unishippers’ Franchisees as representatives of their specific franchise and of the larger Unishippers brand. Interact directly, professionally, and positively with Unishippers customers and Franchisee representatives through phone, email, and chat communications to ensure customer satisfaction. Supporting the mission, vision, and values of Worldwide Express+Unishippers+GlobalTranz. GREAT opportunity to learn an exciting industry and work with an amazing team!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of the full Unishippers product/service offering and of the capabilities and requirements of the Unishippers carrier partners.
- Accurately enters/updates/maintains information in various data systems to include Unishippers.com, TMS, UONE, DeskPRO, and others.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to read and interpret technical training documents, procedures and work instructions, website and other instructional or technical content.
- Generates accurate customer quotes and shipping documents for customers.
- Actively listens to customer needs and inquiries to determine appropriate service actions and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing accurate and timely technical product & service support through telephone, email, fax, and chat communications.
- Resolves service and support issues with empathy and professionalism.
- De-escalates upset customers and develops solutions to customer issues.
- Advocates professionally on behalf of customers with Unishippers carrier partners.
- Maintains positive attitude consisting of cooperation, self-motivation, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Must have at least a year of previous logistics and transportation experience
- HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience