The Realty Shop has taken the Greater St. Louis area by storm. As a Top 3 Agent in St. Louis and Top 40 in the state of Missouri our growth is unprecedented and we don't plan on stopping there!
As we grow, we continue to add additional layers of support for our Agent team. As such, we are searching for an experienced Realtor/Transaction Coordinator to support our incredible Agents.
The Realty Shop has reimagined the traditional roles within an agency by turning our focus on fostering an exceptional client experience while creating a culture of success. Through our constant focus on Talent, Service, Technology, Professionalism and Specialty Expertise, Realty Shop team members are positioned to maximize earnings while providing each client with a unique and unmatched level of service.
- Work with Realty Shop Agents on both Company lead and SOI transactions to ensure timely completion of files, ensuring compliance on every sale
- Lead and coordinate all deadlines and paperwork associated with buyer and seller transactions from executed Agency or Contract through the closing of the sale
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage and appraisal processes with appropriate contacts and experts
- Work with Agent to coordinate inspections with selected inspections vendor, ensuring all deadlines are met and communications are timely
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, Agents, title office, lender and any other vendor or party of the sale
- Upload and send all pertinent documents through Realty Shop systems, ensuring accuracy and file compliance
- Schedule closing process and notify all involved parties of applicable dates and times
- Maintain effective and professional communications with all Realty Shop staff members, vendors and clients at all times
- Complete Commission Disbursement calculation process and send to Leadership for approval
- Work effectively within all Realty Shop systems and technologies, ensuring timely upload and coordination of documents
What Makes the Realty Shop different?
- Team, Culture and Success are priority!
- In-house developed Technology that means efficiency and increased sales for Agents and team members alike
- Ideal office space for client appointments and agent work space
- Unlimited Earning Potential!
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of proven, Real Estate Transaction Coordinator or Real Estate experience
- Working knowledge of both buyer and seller sales processes to ensure compliance of all Realty Shop sales documents
- Extremely detail oriented with a high level of organization and mission for success
- Proficient in Microsoft products and ability to effectively work within varying technologies and systems.
- Ability to work a varying schedule, ensuring availability as needed for timely completion and processing of sales documents and agreements
- Exceptional follow-up skills are required to ensure timely completion of documents and adherence to deadlines associated with sale.
- Team and culture is important at the Realty Shop, all members of our staff must have ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If you meet these requirements and are looking to join an innovative, driven team with Leader practitioners and enjoy a culture of team and support then the Realty Shop is for you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The Realty Shop is an Equal Housing Opportunity Brokerage.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Realtor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Missouri Real Estate License (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote