As a Telecom Engineer you will effectively understand project data to create overall assessment while considering functional benefits, technical performance, risks, and schedule concerns. You will be able to identify trends and errors, create tables, generate reports and discuss findings in group presentations. They will be able to review data using analytics and have strong report writing skills. The Analyst will work with customers, users and project leads in analyzing, designing, implementing, and supporting IT business applications and systems.
Location- 100% REMOTE
Salary range of $60,000 - $70,000 is based on experience and technical interview.
Must reside in the United States.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, telecommunications engineering or other engineering or technical discipline, OR a minimum of 8 years equivalent work experience.
- Requires at least 5 years of relevant telecommunications engineering experience.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong aptitude to learn and adapt to technology.
- Ability to adapt well to diverse environments.
- Ability to communicate clearly with all levels in an organization.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in dynamic team environment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain government clearance.
- Experience supporting Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and/or other federal organizations.
- Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum approach.
To be successful in this position, we expect you to have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must be able to use a computer.
- Must have Telecommunications Engineering experience supporting Voice/Data Telecommunications Services
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Strong skill set with Excel, Excel formulas and pivot tables, Word, Power Point, Visio.
- Experience using various tools to work in and with Excel to extract and analyze data.
- Experience with report writing using Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Must be able to obtain a federal government security clearance.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable internet service that allows for effective telecommuting.
COVID Policy: In accordance with the Federal Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, this position requires that you are fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks before your start date. You will be required to provide proof of vaccination before you begin employment.
It is our policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.