Digital Air Strike is THE leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,700+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for elite professionals to join our growing team!
The Technical Corporate Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, screening, and providing qualified candidates for engineering, product management, and specialized roles. Responsibilities include networking online and offline with potential candidates to reduce time-to-hire and ensuring Digital Air Strike attracts the best professionals. The Technical Corporate Recruiter will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for Digital Air Strike technical positions. In addition, the Technical Corporate Recruiter will work directly with hiring managers and the Director, Talent Acquisition to assist with all recruiting-related duties to ensure that the talent acquisition process runs smoothly while providing an exceptional candidate experience. Critical to the role is effective and efficient communication, professionalism, and the ability to make others feel welcome.
- Write, organize, and post technical job descriptions to the company website and job boards, and maintain applications through the company ATS
- Manage a consistent high-volume flow of qualified candidates through active and passive sourcing methods
- Understand specialized technical skills and qualifications to screen candidates
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Interview candidates combining various methods (structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
- Schedule and manage logistics for interviews
- Organize, manage, and administer assessments
- Provide timely applicant and candidate follow-up
- Manage agency vendors
- Acquire and maintain a working understanding and knowledge of the ATS and its features, plus serve as “super user” for the ATS, providing user support to all internal users regarding the use of features, functions, recruitment processes, and troubleshooting issues
- Assist with various recruiting-related special projects and reports on an ongoing or ad hoc basis
- Perform a variety of other tasks as necessary to support the talent acquisition process
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university - preferred, or demonstrated equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in a technical recruiting position
- Experience sourcing professionals for a Microsoft Tech Stack and open-source technology environment preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Eager and willing to learn the position requirements
- Proficiency working in an applicant tracking system
- Experience sourcing within LinkedIn Talent Solutions
- Excellent organizational/time-management and multitasking skills
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Superb attention to detail
- Highly professional and the ability to maintain tact and confidentiality
Medical/Dental/Vision, long & short-term disability, life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan match program along with a generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, and extra anniversary days off!
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.