We are seeking an Indirect Technical Analyst for the Indirect Technology Solutions Department.
This incumbent holds a staff function in Indirect Shared Support Services focused on improving servicing of Credit Human and investor owned manufactured housing loans. It is an individual contributor role reporting to Indirect Technology Solutions Manager.
If you have technical systems analyst experience, you should apply right away!
- Diagnosing service needs, responding and resolving technical issues.
- Evaluating and analyzing the current effectiveness of applications and workflows even if no obvious inefficiency is apparent or suspected.
- Delivering needed technical support for Indirect Channel business users' issues that have been escalated through the roles manager.
- Advising management of changes needed to utilized applications and processes, ensuring change management process is followed.
- Serving as a liaison between Indirect Channel and IT if assistance requires their resources.
- Developing key vendor relationships and staying abreast of technology advancements.
- 5+ years of technical systems analyst experience required.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors.
- Continuous Improvement/Six Sigma/Lean experience preferred.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study OR equivalent experience and knowledge required.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of data processing and enterprise software applications.
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products including MS Visio and MS Project.
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
- Strong analytical, technical and conceptual skills with attention to detail
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical knowledge and expertise to other professionals, regulators and credit union staff.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Results oriented with a strong focus on the customer (both internal & external)
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Strong vendor management skills
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:30 pm
Level of Work: 2B
Credit Human provides employees with many benefits from insurance coverage to college tuition reimbursement.
To get to know Credit Human and learn more about our benefits, visit our careers page at www.credithuman.com/careers.
Credit Human conducts employment background checks that may be used for decisions related to employment with Credit Human. Standard background checks performed on final candidates include NCUA Administrative and Prohibited Orders, ChexSystems, past employment verification, criminal history checks on convictions, and outstanding arrest warrants within the past seven years. Degree verifications are conducted if listed on the employment application. Additional background checks relevant to the role may include a motor vehicle registration check, credit check, and/or fingerprint card. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Job Type: Full-time