Calling All Foodies!
At Salata, our concept is and will always be simple; your salad is what you make it. As a built-to-order salad kitchen with more than 50 fresh toppings, five salad bases, a dozen house-made, gluten-free, dressings, our guests can fully customize their salads and wraps exactly how they want with no restrictions. There are many other salad concepts like ours out there, but when you walk into a Salata we want our guests to feel like they can do, be and create anything they want—because they can.
We believe that when our human growth reflects the growth of our salad ingredients, we can all thrive together – as unique individuals and as one healthy community. Since our humble beginnings in 2005, our people have been the key ingredient that has driven us forward from one restaurant in the downtown Houston tunnels, to more than 80 corporate-owned and franchise locations across Texas, Georgia, Southern California and Louisiana. With plans to open in multiple new markets including Charlotte, NC, this salad kitchen is poised for growth and to push forward with our goal to share fresh, healthy food with all communities. We need enthusiastic, positive thinkers and self-starters to help us reach that goal.
About the Role
We're looking for restaurant Team Members at all levels who strive for the best in life - who value a spotless, supportive, and flexible work environment; who care about our customers and the healthy and fresh food we serve; and who want the opportunity to grow. We offer flexible schedules for a diversity of styles and personalities, along with competitive pay and benefits.
- 50% Employee Discount
- Tips ($2-3 extra an hour)
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Growth Opportunities
Team Member Responsibilities
- Prepare food in a timely, neatly, and accurate manner.
- Follows recipes accurately and maintaining Salata’s standards.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Can contribute to a positive teamwork environment.
- Enjoys working both BOH and FOH operations.
- Maintaining appropriate portion control and maintaining a Fresh, Full, and Fluffy line always.
- Must have the ability to develop positive working relationships and work as a part of a team as needed and requested.
- Ability to communicate clearly and listen attentively to guests and co-workers.
- Always maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Display a positive and energetic approach to all assignments.
- Provide exceptional customer service by having a servant’s heart.
- Must be able to follow instructions for recipes, food preparation, and sanitation guidelines.
- Must be willing to be cross trained in all areas of the restaurant.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, or sit.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to reach, bend, walk, and stand for an extended amount of time.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $10.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Fast casual restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
All team members required to wear facemasks during operating hours
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location