Job descriptionOverview: Western National is in search of a highly motivated Support Specialist to join our Operations Team. This operations role will serve to provide administrative support to underwriters and agencies by rating and entering transactions into established systems for commercial lines. This is an excellent opportunity to build upon quality underwriting support skills and be a team member with The Relationship Company®.
Hybrid schedule is available for this role. Responsibilities:
- Works within standard operating procedures and established practices to provide timely customer service to underwriters and agencies.
- Performs ratings and enters transactions for commercial lines of business.
- Keeps accurate and current records in designated systems that are accessible to others.
- Updates routine reports and accesses information for clarity and meaning.
- Position offers a solid training program and ongoing support from team members with a career path in the Company.
- Previous insurance experience preferred, but not required.
- Coursework towards AINS certification preferred.
- Intermediate Word/Excel ability required.
- Basic PointIn system and/or similar Policy Administrative System knowledge preferred.
- Excellent communication and Customer Service skills required.
- Ability to make independent business decisions when required.
- Interest in continuing to grow and learn in the insurance industry preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Western National has long been known as “The Relationship Company®,” and caring for our employees is a part of that relationship commitment. Western National values connectiveness, empowerment, and accountability. Western National offers competitive pay, advancement opportunities, a generous benefits package, a robust wellbeing program, and a commitment to a healthy work/life balance. These attributes are just some of the reasons why nearly half of our employees choose to stay on the Western National team for ten years or more!
Western National offers full time employees a significant Total Rewards Package, including:
- Medical insurance Plan options
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Plan (plus company match)
- Wellbeing Program
- Onsite Fitness Studio
- Paid volunteer time
- Time Off – including vacation and holiday pay
- 100% company-paid tuition reimbursement for approved job-relevant coursework and access to The Institutes (Risk & Insurance Education)
- Workplace Flexibility
- Discounts on personal auto and homeowner's insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Profit-sharing bonus
- Other standard employee benefits – including dental insurance, vision benefits, life insurance, disability insurance, and more.
Western National provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Moonlight Basin Big Sky, MT 59716 30+ days ago
CVS Health Ohio $17.00 - $27.16 an hour 11 days ago
Barnes & Noble Education, Inc. Baltimore, MD 21251 Today
Nephrology Associates of Central Fl Orlando, FL 32804 Today