Description: Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts is a leading accredited provider of online and campus-based culinary training and education. The school's professional programs offer the proven combination of a classic and contemporary approach to modern industry skills training as well as a sustainability-centered and business-focused curriculum. Professional programs in Culinary Arts and Pastry Arts are available online and at ground campuses in Austin, Texas, and Boulder, Colorado. Escoffier also offers enthusiast training online and on ground. If you're looking for a dynamic, fast-paced growth opportunity, we'd like to hear from you. Learn more about us at https://www.escoffier.edu/
The Student Success Coach will serve as a first level responder to student inquiries through the student portal, resolving general student questions and referring students to other departments/staff as needed and will assist students in real time with navigating the student portal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, chats, emails from students using the student portal.
- Respond to student inquiries with efficiency, courtesy, urgency and enthusiasm, at time managing multiple students and lines of communication at once.
- Identify and clarify student concerns and provide solutions which may including transferring or calendaring an appointment with a qualitied staff member.
- Follow up proactively on students who require assistance
- Other duties as required or assigned
. Requirements: QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates preferred, or work experience resolving tier-1 technology concerns.
- Specialized experience in food, restaurant and event supervision or management, food service operations preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Communication Skills: Demonstrates the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, aggressively follow-up, by phone, system notes, email, etc.
- Detail Oriented: Careful and with a focus on quality in accomplishing tasks.
- Time-Management: Manages own time; takes personal responsibility for timeliness of work priorities and resources to achieve results and goals.
- Coach ability: Being receptive to feedback, willing to learn, embracing continuous improvement
- Ethics: Has personal and professional ethics and fosters a diverse and respectful workplace.
- Technological: Demonstrates intermediate ability to use technology to create efficient processes and organizational methods.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, databases and QuickBooks. Experience with accounting software.
- Teamwork: Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Ability to interact with staff, customers and vendors.
- Fast paced, high customer service demand.
- High level of personal interaction, both internal and external.
- Sitting for long periods of time; up to 8 hours of computer work daily
- Carrying papers and materials; up to 20 pounds
- Attend mandatory meetings and training
Majority of work is performed in an general office environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are require of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time