Job descriptionIndependently plans and monitors the development of financial plans and the analysis and reporting of results for multiple business segments within Global Risk Solutions (GRS) North America, Middle Market. Operates in a deadline focused environment, working with the team to gather information and resolve issues as they arise. Uses increasing business acumen and analytical expertise to perform ad hoc financial analysis and effectively communicates the results to management. Leads efforts to continuously improve processes to increase the speed and effectiveness of financial analysis. The compensation for this role is dependent on experience and geographic location of candidate. Responsibilities:
- Performs functions of the annual planning process, monitoring timely completion and escalating issues for resolution. Proactively assists business users in the budget or financial planning process.
- Develops ad hoc and on-going financial forecasts and models that assist the business in making decisions, effectively communicating trends and outcomes.
- Creates complex management reports and associated analyses that explain financial results or changes to the forecast or plan, investigating discrepancies and trends to identify business drivers of results. May review the analysis and reports developed by other teammates.
- Oversees a budgeting or other financial system, coordinating enhancements and assisting in resolving production problems.
- Continually assesses the business value and efficiency of the work performed, making suggestions for improvements, and collaborating with others in implementing them.
- Leads or actively participates in increasingly complex department projects and continuous improvement activities.
- Fosters the development of teammates by sharing expertise and experience through training or reviewing their work. May provide feedback on performance.
- Bachelor`s degree (Finance or Accounting) is required. Minimum of 3 years of finance experience.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously to drive results.
- Communicates effectively with teammates and others, leading meetings and interacting with increasingly higher levels of management to gather information and effectively present results and recommendations.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI is preferred.
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
California State University, Long Beach Long Beach, CA 90840 Today
NYC Careers New York, NY 10007 $74,710 a year 10 days ago
Gent Agency Iowa $69,229 - $76,723 a year Today