DataDome is a fast growing tech scale-up, leading the online fraud & bot management industry from New York, Paris, and Singapore. Based on AI and Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution beats illegitimate traffic, so that sensitive data remains safe and online platforms can perform at optimum speed.
We’re proud to protect some of the world’s most prestigious online businesses, including TripAdvisor, The New York Times, Footlocker, Hanes Brands, Hermes, Rakuten, Reddit, and many others.
Want to help us win the war against bad bots? Join our Botbusters team!
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Marketing Team and to help us influence external stakeholders.
You will be expected to work closely with the Senior Communications Manager to help increase DataDome’s brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets. You’ll use social media marketing tools to enhance and maintain our brand, develop and execute a social media strategy, work cross-functionally with team members to ID social-worthy trends and topics, and more.
More specifically, you’ll be in charge of the following:
- Identifying strategic areas of improvement in our social media strategy and making recommendations on a regular basis.
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to our marketing activities.
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
- Expanding DataDome’s presence on both existing and new social platforms.
- Working closely with the content and communications team members to create visually compelling, multi-media social content.
- Identifying key online communities where we should be active & monitoring opportunities for DataDome to engage.
- Support employer branding efforts across social platforms.
What we look for:
- You have at least 3+ years of social media experience in tech start/scale up, B2B environments.
- You have a strong track record with exciting, tangible successes of developing global social media strategies & shaping messaging.
- Strong familiarity with social media management & employee advocacy tools.
- Strong familiarity with cybersecurity sites and social media communities.
- You’re outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic: an independent thinker, driven, takes initiative yet works well with all kinds of partners.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills, and the ability to rally the team to get things done.
- You are extremely organized and detail oriented.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
By joining DataDome you will have access to:
- A stimulating working environment with a first class R&D team creating a cutting edge solution, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry and beyond.
- A joyful work environment and supportive team spirit, built around many events throughout the year: yearly off-sites, summer and Christmas parties, team building and social events, etc.
- An attractive remuneration scheme and rewards policy.
- 20 PTO days + 12 company holiday + 5 Mental Health / sick days + 2 floating holidays.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- 401k eligibility and matching.
What are the next steps?
- If your application is selected, our Talent Acquisition Manager will contact you for a first chat.
- You will then meet with our Senior Communications Manager.
- You will meet with additional team members, including the Chief Strategy Officer (based in Paris).
- The final step will be a 1-to-1 meeting with our CEO (based in NYC).
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote