Job descriptionCompany Overview
Lumos is a growing fiber service provider delivering high-speed broadband internet, Wi-Fi, digital voice, streaming TV, and other hosted communications services to residential and small business customers within Virginia, as well as in North Carolina where we are known as NorthState. We currently have an expanding network of over 5,000 routes miles of fiber with robust Fiber to the Premise (FTTP) broadband expansion plans underway to accelerate serving more homes and businesses with connectivity throughout the region. Our product offering is available to nearly 200,000 addresses and growing.
We are more than your average internet company. Our customers enjoy the fastest fiber speeds available built on a network they can truly count on – all backed by local, expert customer care teams. We know that fast, reliable Internet is what our customers need to stay connected to the things that matter. That continuous connection is our commitment to our community. Lumos and NorthState are sponsored by EQT Infrastructure, one of the most successful global private equity firms in the fiber industry space.
At Lumos, we believe that the world would be a better place if today's internet powered the possibilities of tomorrow. This purpose drives our promise to build future-ready communities supported by ultra-high-speed fiber internet.
As Social Media Manager, you'll use your creative energy, strategic thinking, and highly collaborative spirit to bring our brand to life for all audiences of Lumos through our social media channels. You'll oversee Lumos’ social accounts, campaigns, and drive our social strategy including content creation, direction on graphic development, organic programming, monitoring, and reporting. You will partner closely with the brand manager and cross-functional teams to champion and amplify the Lumos brand.
The Social Media Manager work with our creative partners to create engaging social media content that maintains high click-through and engagement rates. You will lead development of tailored social media content across different segments. In addition, you will integrate with internal teams to amplify earned media, community engagement, executive social, and employee recruitment efforts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive initiatives with internal stakeholders, external partners, and our creative agency to bring to life the Lumos consumer story.
- Collaborate with agency partners to develop go-forward social strategy and grow Lumos’ presence across social media channels – strengthening our current channels and expanding into new, relevant social channels.
- Lead day-to-day social media management, including the production of content calendars, executing distribution strategies, and constantly optimizing for performance.
- Grow brand engagement across owned social media channels by driving social media content to include support for organic and paid social media (sponsored stories, etc.), market development efforts, community events, and executive thought leadership.
- Partner and collaborate with teammates across the company for subject matter expertise as well as notable industry or company news.
- Ensure Lumos’ brand and reputation are improved by social media activities; integrating with our PR firm to actively manage communications issues using social media.
- Inform our approach to social care; offer guidance and support for the care team in crisis communications.
- Cultivate brand advocates by identifying, growing, and engaging our consumer audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or Public Relations fields.
- 4-6 years of experience directly managing social media presence on behalf of a brand/organization with a consistent record of developing creative solutions to business problems that are effective in their results.
- Key Competencies: Experience in social media management platforms. Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Thinks in a consumer-first fashion and knows how to apply both creativity and data to drive the right initiatives and make the appropriate audience decisions.
- Has a can-do mindset and a dedication to making the complex simple.
- Is highly organized with strong writing and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Is results-driven, has successful experience in decision making, analytics, time management, and creative thinking.
- Is action-oriented and inspires change, turning insights into action.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
RC Willey Salt Lake City, UT 84104 $18.25 an hour 8 days ago
DialAmerica Omaha, NE 68127 $10 - $12 an hour 30+ days ago