Shipping and Logistics Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Remote based (wfh) in California
Benefits: Competitive salary, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, generous PTO
Elevo provides students with the building blocks for a happier life. We work hand-in-hand with schools to nurture our next generation with a full range of in-person and online programs. Our curriculum is designed to promote social-emotional learning and support mental health and physical well-being.
We are in a hyper growth stage - come join our rocket ship!
WHY WORK WITH ELEVO
- A meaningful mission to transform kids’ lives and innovate learning
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment experiencing hyper growth
- We are guided by a team of experts in social emotional learning, physical activity, education landscape and ed-tech platforms.
The Shipping and Logistics Coordinator will primarily be responsible for managing all the orders for company marketing supplies and coach gear/uniforms. This includes keeping an up to date inventory, researching competitive pricing, coordinating the ordering and distribution to regions across California, as well as monitoring and keeping records of the shipped and received goods. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Order and distribute equipment to storage units (occasional travel needed depending on storage unit and physical shipping needs)
- Track inventory of items to ensure we have enough for expected programs at all times
- Conduct cost comparisons and negotiations between suppliers and storage to ensure competitive pricing
- Managing the relationships between shipping merchants
- Coordinate purchases and delivery from multiple supplier
- Preparing shipping quotes and sales reports for internal management
- Coordinating with internal departments and teams to ensure effective and timely product shipping and delivery
- Keep inventory records of products received and shipped
- Pack goods for shipping and develop a shipping list and mailing labels.
- Experience with e-commerce, logistics and or shipping industry
- Customer-oriented mindset and excellent interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience with computer systems such as Google Suite and Hubspot
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Excellent organization, accounting and data analysis skills
- Attention to detail and good reasoning skills to spot errors quickly and report them to relevant staff
- Ability to prepare reports that reflect on findings and recommendations on strategic plan
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work towards meeting multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Thoroughly understand the organization’s goals, mission, and plans
Elevo is committed to creating a diverse work environment, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status