Your JobAs a ServiceNow Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting and configuring the platform to meet the needs of the business. You have a solution-focused mindset and the ability to provide excellent customer service, training and support. Candidates must be passionate about technology, love customer service and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Some travel may be required. Some travel may be required. This is a full-time position that could be based out of the Austin office or remote with a periodic teaming in Austin, Texas.
Who You Are
- Configure and enhance core application, including, but not limited to, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Incidents, Knowledge Base, Management, Project & Portfolio, and Reporting
- Administration related to HR Service Delivery product within ServiceNow platform, anticipating technical and business dependencies.
- Work closely with stakeholders in HR and other business areas to develop clear, concise and accurate documentation such as user requirements, workflow and use case diagrams, user acceptance criteria.
- Contribute to internal and end-user documentation that relates to your work
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems
- Participate in deployment of features and any ServiceNow releases.
- Support the development and growth of the services delivered by the organization.
- 4-year Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or an equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of ServiceNow applications
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator
- Knowledge of ServiceNow HR Service Delivery modules and additional modules
- Understanding and experience in configuration management principlesInterest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasksUnderstanding of the SaaS (software as a service) business & technology model
- Excellent communications skills required - verbally with all levels of customer IT and business management, as well as written with technical assessments and project related reports
- Demonstrated self-direction and attention to detail with ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadlines
- Strong organization and process improvement skills Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Who we areWe are builders, we are integrators. We create and optimize solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity.
Our MissionAs the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, September 2021)
Salary Range DisclaimerThe base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Salary Range Transparency
US Remote 82,000 - 120,000 USD per year
Austin 82,000 - 120,000 USD per year
NYC Metro Area 87,000 - 127,000 USD per year
SF Bay Area 104,000 - 152,000 USD per year
Seattle 89,000 - 129,000 USD per year
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations StatementIndeed is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in our mission of helping people get jobs.Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at [email protected] at least one week in advance of your interview.
Fair Chance Hiring We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system. We are committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment. We also comply with state and local requirements such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Our Policies and BenefitsView Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Reference ID: 39796
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Wireless Zone - Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer Norwood, MA 02062 Today
Hawaiian Electric Company Honolulu, HI 96813 $55,400 - $69,300 a year Today