Service Delivery Manager
As a Service Deliver Manager, you will be the face to the client for the project — managing client communications, expectations, and escalations.
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients: Own client life cycle management from discovery to delivery
- Support proposal and SOW creation for recommended solutions
- Develop the Service Delivery plan for the engagement as a deliverable
- Orchestrate multiple related services (activities and projects)
- Coordinate with Practice Lead / Manager or LoB lead to allocate talent to ensure client satisfaction and profitability
- Understand the technical scope for projects assigned; provide updates regularly
- Work with client counterpart and technical resources to facilitate key activities, project tasks, and milestones
- Support the technical contact on delivery of designated engagement / project, managing the implementation of the agreed deliverables
- Review the completeness and quality of the project for work completed by team members
- Be aware and report open incidents, project changes, and deviation from service agreements
- Take accountability for service delivery performance, meeting client expectations, and driving future demand
- Ensure systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery
- Provide status reporting for the overall program
- Manage client satisfaction: conduct regular status calls with assigned client base to review metrics, active services, and opportunities to demonstrate ROI
- Work with Practice Leads to schedule and deliver automated reporting required for clients and leadership
- Coordinate and guide QBRs/SARs
- Work with Practice lead to develop a working relationship with client counterpart, focusing especially on building long-term relationships around perennial offerings
- Generate innovative solutions on projects / engagements in collaboration with team members to enhance / renew service offerings to client
- Develop services and technology roadmap
- Build network of relationships across the Kudelski Group and Kudelski Security to understand other service line offerings and support client objectives
- Meet regularly with client and client teams to understand issues, anticipate needs, and address these
- Secure strong, referenceable relationships with client base
- Notify Practice leadership of any potential escalations related to project delivery
- Facilitate issue resolution and build tasks for team members on projects
- Drive problem-management and continuous improvement within projects
- Work with Practice leadership, PMO, and Accounting to support financial reporting process through forecasting of resources, review of time entries, and management of costs: accountability for profitability of the client
- Develop standards and best practices for use across multiple projects
- Recommend improvement from review of technical trends / competitive analysis
- Bachelor-level degree in engineering, information technology, data communications, telecommunications, computer science, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in a technology consulting firm
- Demonstrated experience coordinating large projects, interpreting project requirements, allocating resources, and working directly with clients to develop customized solutions
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, and issue-management skills
- Preferred ability and discipline to work and succeed in a fast-paced and organizationally complex environment, to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology, and to control and manage projects
- Comfortable with complexity and synthesizing it into actionable and motivating next steps
- Excellent oral and written communications ability; must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization; influencer.
- PMP preferred
You don’t have to match all the listed qualities and skills exactly to be considered for this role. In fact, we expect you to master some of these on the job. So please apply!
Why you’ll love it here
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, then Kudelski is where you need to be! Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on innovation and trust, serving clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. Kudelski remains committed to advocating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion within our organization and throughout the industry.
With Kudelski, you can expect
- Immersion in an incredible culture and the vibe of a fast moving and growing organization full of opportunity.
- Opportunity to work with innovative, talented peers.
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects.
- Competitive compensation with a benefits package that protects you and your loved ones and allows you to pursue career growth with tuition reimbursement.
- Generous time off for rest, relaxation, and hobbies.
- Colleagues from across the globe who are interested in helping clients protect their companies so they can focus on fulfilling their mission.
Kudelski Security is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO M / F / D / V
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Multiple Locations