Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.About Nike Virtual Studios
Nike Virtual Studios is building the future of how audiences engage with sport, product, content, and culture. We are leveraging the power of web3, Metaverse, NFTs, and blockchain technology to build experiences and communities that empower creators and shape culture like never before.Who we are looking for
Nike Virtual Studios is looking for a Senior QA engineer to drive our entry into the web3, Metaverse, and NFT space, focusing on creating virtual products, experiences, and marketplaces for Nike.
At Nike Virtual Studios, you will partner with design, product, data science, and marketing to create inclusive, immersive, and futuristic experiences. You will play a key role in helping shape the way our new technologies & interactions engage our members as well as untapped communities by providing them with ownership, utility, and agency.
The ideal candidate enjoys a creative and energetic environment filled with tinkerers, explorers, and authentic teammates. You have a proven track record of testing interactive & engaging experiences from a frontend and backend perspective.Who you’ll work with
Nike Virtual Studios believes in hiring collaborative, curious, kind, diverse, and smart people who are excited to push boundaries. Our team is based on authenticity, vulnerability, and acceptance. If you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field of study, or a combination of equivalent experience, education and training.
- Have 3+ years writing automation test scripts for multiple applications including web, mobile (iOS, Android) and APIs.
- Have an interest in the web3, NFT, and blockchain technology space
- Have experience creating, deploying, and maintaining test automation plans
- Have experience organizing, planning, and executing user testing for browser based products keeping devices, browsers, network speeds, and security in mind.
- Experience creating a QA strategy that helps the product, engineering, and design team understand the definition of done for functionality.
- Establish a process for reporting, organizing and prioritizing issues.
- Create detailed test plans based on product requirements.
- Have experience collaborating with product, design, and engineering to shape a product from start to scale
- Experience working in an agile environment
This role will be based out of Los Angeles, CA or New York City, NY.
Open to remote work, except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $133,000 per year. Information about benefits can be found here.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.