Job descriptionWho We Are:
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States.
- Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
- Coke Florida was named as a 2022 US Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. This program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams in four key areas: strategy, ability to execute, corporate culture, and governance/financial performance.
Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program with healthy company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three weeks of vacation pay, and 11 company paid holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Competitive compensation
What You Will Do:
Senior Business Analyst provides modelling, highly complex and advanced analytical support as part of the Coke Florida Decision Support Team. Senior Business Analyst is a cross functional role that liaises with other key functions (Sales, Field Operations, Profit Growth Management (PGM), Finance, Enterprise Planning, Marketing) providing more sophisticated & multi-level business support for analysis on activities including, but not limited to, customer trade spend and investment, commercial agreements, supply chain, pricing, marketing investments and working capital. This role also supports the business transformation, long term projections beyond commercial and operational initiatives, activity-based costing, and the annual planning process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Actively lead and complete the work on transformational business initiatives that enables the long-term decisions needed for Coke Florida
- Uses specialize tools such as R, Supply Chain Strategist, leverages key systems like CONA/JDA to integrate large data sets that allows Coke Florida to reach business decisions and conclusions.
- Working closely with the Decision Support Manager with thought leadership mindset on “problems to be solved” that provides the key insights to allow Coke Florida to makes it next best decision.
- Ability to translate data to information to knowledge and insight with clear articulation of the anomalies, biases, and considerations that provide the refinement in decision making and support.
- Pre- and post-analysis of customer programs, strategic projects, new product launches, operational changes, and marketing investments with an emphasis on helping the business make the next best decision
- Analyze performance of various pilot initiatives while following a testing framework (i.e. A/B Testing)
- Maintain and update required tools based on business requirements i.e. BPM or Route Planning models
- Identify errors, inconsistencies and gaps in reporting and processes and provide solutions
- Proactively look for trends and patterns in the information that is reviewed to identify gaps or opportunities the enterprise needs to consider or address
- Support with design and development of CokeFL tools to improve economic objectives in consideration of the various levers from top line to bottom line with continued development of value chain capabilities
- Model business scenarios based on known data sets and business needs/requirements
- Provide ad-hoc analyses and reporting as needed and prepare executive summaries
- All other related and assigned duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Operations, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of Business Management, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance or Operations experience with an emphasis on analysis, modelling or forecasting
- Management Consulting or Engineering experience highly preferred
- Strong Excel skills - Pivots, VLOOKUP with modelling capabilities.
- Strong data literacy
- Good foundation of business acumen
Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Summit | Elior North America Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815 Today
RestoreMastersLLC Nashville, TN Today
ISN Corporation Bethesda, MD 20817 30+ days ago