Job descriptionCompany Overview: At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Senior IT Auditor is an experienced auditor position within Internal Audit. The Senior IT Auditor will be responsible for the timely execution of high quality, risk-based audits of technology infrastructure, information security, business applications system, and significant projects. The Senior IT Auditor will interact with IT, financial and operational management personnel across the company. Within two to three years of assuming this role, the Senior IT Auditor is anticipated to be a candidate for another position of broader responsibility within the ADT organization.
Carry out the vision and mission of Internal Audit to enhance and protect organizational value.
Identify and clearly define audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented. Present clear and concise findings to Internal Audit leadership and the IT management team.
Promote a zero-tolerance control environment where fraud or noncompliance is unacceptable and difficult to conceal.
- Participate in the Annual Risk Assessment of Information Technology processes and systems.
- Lead the planning, execution, and reporting of Information Technology Audits covering the areas of technology infrastructure, information security, business applications system, and significant projects.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of Internal Controls.
- Provide effective recommendations and solutions to issues identified during the audit.
- Provide concise and meaningful updates to leadership
- Actively participate in initiatives aimed at improving Internal Audit's processes and procedures.
- Participate in a variety of special projects.
- Big 4 or equivalent experience required
- Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in an area of Computer Science or Engineering, Management Information Systems, or Accounting/Finance.
- 4+ years related experience in an audit role.
- Professional designation of CISA, CISM, CISSP and/or CIA preferred, but not required.
- Possess strong expertise in the areas of Information Security and Technology.
- Willing to travel up to 10% in US and Canada.
- Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic and changing environment that strives to exceed expectations.
- Possess the drive to gain quickly good knowledge and understanding of the policies and procedures of ADT.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Interact well with different people and able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills, and proficient analytical skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and ability to work in a diverse team environment.