Job descriptionWhen you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future. Summary: In this role, you will manage the Quality Sub-Domain Consulting teams to assess and implement solutions in mortality index improvement, including assessing and creating and expanding Palliative and Hospice Care programs in addition to assessing and implementation of transfer center processes, mortality review processes. You will be expected to meet or exceed contractual obligations, for all assigned projects leading to high member satisfaction. Responsibilities:
- Use expertise to deliver member value on project consulting assignments.
- Direct teams in performing analyses to achieve strategic insight to solve complex business problems.
- Ensure successful and sustainable implementation of Vizient tools and technologies at client sites.
- Initiate and maintain C-suite level member relationships that can be leveraged to upsell or cross-sell additional services.
- Craft and deliver communications with clarity and confidence to senior executive-level audiences.
- Supervise, mentor and coach team members.
- Contribute to practice development by presenting at conferences, publishing and assist in the development/launch/implementation of new products and services.
- Provide business development support by generating leads or participating in close of sales.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Master’s degree in business or health care administration a plus.
- Clinical experience preferred. A nursing or similar degree is highly preferred.
- 7 or more years relevant work experience required.
- Consulting experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience working in a hospital operation or service-line leadership role desired.
- Experience in Palliative and Hospice Care highly preferred. Experience or general knowledge in Transfer Centers and Mortality Review is preferred
- Experience in Ambulatory Quality Programs, CIN, APMs or Medicare Advantage preferred.
- Experience working with C-level executives, and leading or managing teams desired.
- Track record of establishing and developing long-term client relationships a plus.
- Willingness to travel required.
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Coachella Valley Arena Palm Springs, CA 92262 Today
State of Oregon Military Department Salem, OR $3,020 - $4,462 a month Today