About Palladion: Founded in 1997, Palladion Services, LLC is a full-service company in the contract concierge services and security services industry. Palladion’s primary line of business is creating and implementing customized concierge or security services programs for luxury residential or Class A commercial customers located throughout Eastern Massachusetts.
Security Officer Responsibilities:
- Greet and acknowledge all employees and announce all guests.
- Through appearance, performance and service orientation, project a consistent image that complements the property.
- Adhere to formal operating policies and procedures that mandate certain customer service techniques and emergency response procedures.
- Control routine patrol tours.
Security Officer Qualifications:
The Security Officer will be a member of a professional security Team.
3-5 years of comparable security experience is required.
Prior military or law enforcement experience is preferred.
An Associates Degree or higher level of formal education is recommended.
The successful candidate must also possess a stable work history, excellent communication skills, full computer literacy, and the ability to work as a member of a cohesive security team.
As importantly, the successful candidate must be adept at managing the often-competing demands of customer service and physical security within an academic environment.
Professional Security Officer Benefits:
- Pay rates between $19-21
- Health Insurance for Full Time Employees
- Earned Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Free Parking
- Paid training
7A-3P (Full and Part Time)
3P-11P (Full and Part Time)
11P-7A (Full and Part Time)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations