We care, for the children and families we serve, and our dedicated team members. You are our best asset. Feel valued and get access to the benefits and resources you need to connect, balance, grow, and thrive in your career.
- We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time off, and more.
- We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of recognition.
Are you a teacher during the school year? Are you a college student pursuing a degree in early or middle childhood education? This seasonal job may be right for you!
We are looking for Summer Camp Teachers to provide excitement and learning all summer long to our little campers. Our schools serve infants to school-age students, with specific summer camp programs for 3- and 4-year-olds (Preschool/Pre-K Camp) and 5- to 12-year-olds (School-Age Camp). Special summer experiences are also planned for infants, toddlers, and 2-year-olds. Are you caring, compassionate and love what you do?
$15 an hour!
Then team up with our awesome educators to provide a memorable summer camp experience, including hands-on activities, fun projects, exclusive workbooks, and compelling learning opportunities.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Supervise the classroom, according to the plans of the Lead Teacher when the Lead is out of the room.
- Help with meal and snack preparation, feeding children, and modeling table manners.
- Perform other related duties as requested by a Lead Teacher or Center Director.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience working in a licensed child care facility.
- Coursework in early childhood education or child development.
- A proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers.
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience.
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.