Come see why the Jeff Wyler Automotive Family was voted one of the Top Work Places in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022!
Electronic storage Ninja - Scanning Clerk
Who doesn't love to listen to your favorite music or pod-cast while you work and have every weekend off? Do you need a position that offers full-time or part-time or even summers only? We will work around school schedules as well. Our electronic filing team is an integral support in our fast-paced accounting office that serves our entire company.
Money! Time! Opportunity!
It's time to make the most important move of your career! From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our dedication in molding you and encouraging advancement in your career, it's easy to see the difference within the Jeff Wyler Automotive Family.
Why Jeff Wyler Automotive Family
As we continue to grow our dealerships through strong leadership, employee training, and by staying on the leading edge of emerging technologies, we value good people; our success begins and ends with YOU! We offer convenient scheduling options, an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, paid time off, and discounts on the purchase of vehicles and automotive services. Apply today and come join a team that rewards hard work and dedication!
Who we're looking for:
We're looking for a reliable Scanning Clerk to become an integral part of our team in our high volume, fast-paced, centralized accounting office located in Milford, Ohio.
With honesty and integrity for 45 years, the Jeff Wyler Automotive Family has provided service, satisfaction and value to our customers. This isn't just a job, it's a career that lends a good way of life that our employees enjoy.
Scanning Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare paper documents related to sales, service, parts and body shop transactions and upload the images to digital format for document retention.
- Ensure all documents are legible and eligible for retrieval by cataloging them in the appropriate place in the computer system.
Scanning Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer proficiencies. Scanning experience a plus.
- Must be positive, personable, self-motivated, and have strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be a team player but also able to work independently.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Ability to learn different computer functions and programs, calculator and other office equipment
- Ability to maintain a professional and pleasant attitude under a variety of circumstances
- Ability to work with all types of people
You know WHO we are! You know WHERE we are! Come join us!
With honesty and integrity for 47 years, the Jeff Wyler Automotive Family has provided service, satisfaction and value to our customers. This isn't just a job, it's a career that lends a good way of life that our employees enjoy!