The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,500 service bays, over 2,000 technicians and 135+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
Camping World is looking for a high energy, motivated RV Sales Associate to grow the business! Ideal candidates will possess the drive to work hard, sell RVs, have fun and make money! Your passion to generate sales for new and used RVs will be rewarded through an aggressive, uncapped earnings potential, commission driven pay plan.
Essential Job Functions:
- Take the lead to promote a top-notch, high quality customer experience selling new and used RVs
- Conduct effective demonstration rides and walk through presentations
- Close sales effectively by working closely with F&I team
- Follow up and commit to a no-pressure, high integrity approach with each customer
- Generate ideas to exceed sales goals and demonstrate best revenue- generating practices to the team and organization
- Serve as a liaison between customers and all departments including retail, service and finance
- Stay on top of market trends, the RV industry and current dealership inventory
- Be enthusiastic and have strong communication with customers, co-workers and management
Essential Job Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, college a plus
- 2+ years' experience in sales ideally RV, automotive, television, furniture, real estate, and homes
- Have strong motivational skills and ability to work independently and as a team
- Professional appearance and demeanor necessary
- Must be bondable and able to secure a professional sales license
- Provide excellent customer service by displaying enthusiasm and strong communication skills with customers, peers and management
- Basic computer skills to review inventory and enter customer information
- Valid driver's license
May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
- Periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.**
Verify Before you Apply
Protect yourself from malicious phishing attempts. Camping World and Good Sam will never communicate with applicants using public email domains (for example, @Gmail, @outlook, @yahoo). A phone interview, virtual interview, or on-site interview will be conducted prior to a job offer being extended from our Company. Finally, job offers will be emailed to successful applicants from the address [email protected] Communication with individuals using public email domains are not authorized by our Company. Job offers sent via non-campingworld.com or goodsam.com email, text message, or social media accounts are not authorized by our Company.
To verify that the job post you’re responding to is authorized, Visit www.campingworldcareers.com to validate the job opening.
To report suspected fraudulent activity, contact [email protected] and the support center for the job site where the suspect post appeared. Please include all relevant information (job site, a copy of the job post, date of job post, and email communication, including names and email addresses with those you’ve communicated).
Location: 2772 US Highway 78 East, Anniston, Alabama 36207
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year