LOCATION: [[filter4]] - [[filter5]] - [[filter1]]
Runs the logistics operation for Rig Direct yards, optimizing logistic costs reduction and meeting customer requirements. Coordinate with the Rigs, Tenaris and Third Party Rig Direct yards and trucking companies the shipment of pipes. Optimizes the use of stock and customer credit lines. Assists in shipment activities preparing the Just in Time schedule and ensuring that users' requirements are met.
- Coordinate with customers (Company man) the requirement of pipes and make the shipping arrangements with the Rig Direct yards and trucking companies.
- Ensure FIFO optimization for every material.
- Optimizes the use of stock, ensuring product availability within warehousing.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree.in Supply Chain, Industrial Distribution or relevant business degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Supply Chain or working either at the rig or very close to the rig.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with SAP.
- Expert Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, well organized and tenacious.
If you are interested in this position and your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply, or contact your local HR representative for more information.
Thank you for your interest.
Visit our Careers Page
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Glassdoor
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram