Store bonus potential every 2 months AND company bonus potential every 6 months!
$100 sign on bonus after 60-day retention period
Full time position with benefits
A Retail Cashier/Customer Service Associate at Jacksons is the main point of contact for our guests. In this role, you will greet guests with a smile and ensure they receive top notch service on every visit. You spend most of your day operating a register, but don’t worry, there are plenty of other things to do, such as cleaning, stocking shelves, receiving deliveries and more! You will be a key part of our fast, fun, and friendly team! Take the first step and join the Jackson’s family today! Come on, let’s GO!
What will I do as a Retail Cashier/Customer Service Associate?
Here are just some of things you will do in this role:
- Greet every GUEST with a smile, thanking them for their business, and inviting them back.
- Deliver a fast, friendly, and professional checkout experience.
- Accurately ring up sales and merchandise, offering our GUESTs available discounts/promotions while following all company policies and applicable laws regarding restricted sales.
- Maintain cleanliness, inside and outside the store.
- Properly label, rotate and stock shelves, coolers, and displays.
- Meet the physical demands of standing, lifting, bending, and pulling items.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
Family owned since 1975, Jacksons is a leader in the convenience store industry. Today, we remain a best-in-class organization in innovation, service, and quality. In this role we are looking for those who demonstrate:
- Willingness and passion for delivering exceptional GUEST service.
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Flexible availability to support business needs for a 24/7 operation including holidays and weekends.
- Leading by example and doing the right thing, always.
- Teamwork! We work together to get the job done.
- A level of knowledge of cashiering in food service or retail environments preferred.
- The ability to think quick on your feet and react to change.
What will I get when I join the team?
- The opportunity to learn new skills in customer service and retail.
- Comprehensive training in state-of-the-art Learning Centers.
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- Competitive compensation, opportunities for advancement, and flexible work schedules.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Paid Time Away
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Merchandise and Fuel Discounts
- Financial benefits including 401k, profit sharing, bonuses, and performance-based raises.
- Opportunity to receive same day pay
- Tuition Reimbursement and many more!
- Must be able to stand for an extended period.
- While performing the duties of this job, frequently required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and listen.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds
- Work safely in work conditions that include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor from gasoline and cleaning chemicals.
8000 W. Overland Rd.
Boise, ID 83709
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.50 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location