Retail Assembly Tech
IMMEDIATE HIRING! $20+/HR INCLUDING BASE PAY AND PRODUCTIVITY INCENTIVE
Summary of Position:
Our Assembly Techs are experts at building items safely, quickly, and with attention to detail. It’s not only the quality of the assembled product that set our technicians apart from the crowd, but also the pride they take by being part of a team of skilled trade professionals at T-ROC. If you are reliable, customer focused, and mechanically inclined who thrives by working at a fast pace, while maintaining attention to detail? If the answer is yes, then T-ROC is the place for you to start “building” your career!
Here are the details:
- Assembly of bicycles are most of your work, but you’ll also be building outdoor grills, furniture, and other products for the end-customer or for store display.
- Efficiently and quickly set up work area to allow for effective product prep, fast builds, and movement of assembled inventory to sales floor or store storage area.
- Exhibit the highest level of competency, safety, and accuracy in the assembly of products.
- Work with store management to confirm what needs assembled and accurately enter required information into T-ROC’s mobile reporting tool for proper tracking.
- Maintain equipment to keep all materials in working order in accordance with T-ROC’s Assembly Technician Tools / Equipment Policy.
- Meet or exceed T-ROC’s minimum performance standards as well as adhere to all retailer guidelines
- Maintain compliance with all required technician training.
- Participate in all required conference calls and team meetings.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay, plus productivity incentive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, PTO, Daily Pay and more for full-time employees
- Paid Training and ongoing learning opportunities provided
- Great growth potential
Here’s what you need to ROC this role:
- Conduct yourself in a neat, clean appearance and always be courteous and professional when interacting with store management and associates
- Maintain motivation, drive, and commitment that allows self-determination of increased income, based on daily work productivity.
- Being mechanically inclined and have used a variety power and manual tools assembling bicycles, gas grill, etc is a plus.
- Following written and diagramed directions for assembly of products
- Be a self-starter who can manage daily store assignments and solve problems in the assembly process with limited supervision.
- Establish confidence and a positive rapport with store management and associates.
- Have reliable transportation that provides the ability to transport self, tools, and equipment necessary to complete daily assembly assignments to your store location.
- Weekdays 8am-4pm. Some weekends and holiday availability.
- Can work steadily, with speed and accuracy for extended periods of time while working on tasks that require standing, kneeling, bending, lifting, twisting, etc must be met by employee to successfully perform this job
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Who is T-ROC? At T-ROC, we empower people with “Power of People and Technology”. You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest brands rocking the most innovate technologies on the planet! Your knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your T-ROC customers! What it is like to be a T-ROC’ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will be valued. Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave change? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Summary of Position: Please note that personal mobile devices must be used to download 4 applications for work use. The following applications are required to have on your mobile device: ADP Mobile, Volt, Vision by Mobile Insight, and Work Chat. Please be sure to download and read the Road Map to Day 1 from the onboarding portal once you receive it. As a Technician you will be responsible for 2-3 retailer locations. EEO Information: Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email [email protected] describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify