ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
The Regional Manager will be a multi-unit leader for our organization overseeing operations for a region of client contracted services. This position is responsible for successfully directing and leading all activities of the region including driving safe operations, achieving financial growth and profitability, and ensuring best in class service delivery while maintaining focus on contract renewal activities. The Regional Manager works with all levels of the client facility and executive leadership teams in all matters relating to the contracted IFM services performed. The Regional Manager is required to develop excellent rapport and strategic alignment with multiple clients within the assigned region. Embracing corporate initiatives and acting as an information conduit to our associates and client is an essential function of the Regional Manager. They will have a governing influence on site managers and front line associates in their assigned region with an expectation of delivering a positive workplace experience. The Regional Manager reports to the Senior Regional Manager or Regional Vice President and may be expected to actively participate in new business growth opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Achieve Budget/Financial Responsibilities
- Develops financial forecasts and balances programs and resources for account(s).
- Responsible for attainment of financial goals for the account(s).
- Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of financial data and statistics.
- Reviews and analyzes financial statements, weekly operating reports and other financial results.
- Monitors and audits the accounting and control process within the account(s).
- Maintains and supports client satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention.
- Administers required client/customer surveys (and other feedback instruments) and responds in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensures that all employees demonstrate an aggressive hospitality (respect) orientation toward customers and clients.
- Promotes client awareness of program alternatives and the availability of corporate resources.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with the provisions of client contracts.
- Assist in customizing programs to meet each account's unique needs as required.
- Monitors client communications effectiveness including communicating the benefits of maintaining Eurest Corporate Services as the services management provider.
- Assist in developing and/or monitoring a regional/unit business plan and reporting to clients as needed.
- Has firm understanding of contracted IFM services and expertise or vast experience managing soft services, hard services, vendor contracts, and/or food sanitation compliance.
- Full comprehension of the Master Services Agreement and all SOW’s for contracted services.
- Aligns proposed scope changes to meet financial goals and savings initiatives within client contracts.
- Ensures that all buildings and facilities in the region are operated and maintained in a first class condition.
- Maintains an awareness of the competition and market conditions internal and external to the accounts and districts.
- Monitor work standards, customer service delivery and work flow.
- Demonstrates and promotes corporate culture, values and management philosophy.
- Demonstrates a proactive and enthusiastic attitude in striving for and meeting all business goals and objective.
- Recognizes the importance of effective leadership in meeting and targets set forth in the region's performance plan.
- Recognizes the need for and demonstrates good communication and listening skills with clients, customers and employees.
- Visits assigned account locations on a regular basis to ensure standardization and the sharing and exchange of ideas occurs.
- Promotes teamwork within the region.
- Represents the corporation both professionally and ethically at all times.
- Interfaces proactively with all managers and support departments to obtain best results for all concerned.
- Acts as a positive role model.
- Participate in the human resource planning process to support implementation of human resource strategies and tactics including proper staffing levels
- Accountable for selection of management personnel in the region
- Responsible for implementation of an effective employee relations program through the region
- Encourages employee creativity and innovation
- Provides recognition for employee when programs are implemented with success
- Responsible for compliance with all human resource policies and procedures by all employees within the region
- Responsible for correct and fair wage and benefit administration
- Provides opportunities for advancement and other developmental experiences for successful managers and maintains a succession plan
- Encourages staff to participate in education program
- Coaches and counsels managers as needed; provides continuous feedback on performance and applies appropriate developmental tools to assist in their individual growth.
- Responsible for implementation and effectiveness of programs in each district for compliance with corporate and division standards.
- Takes necessary actions to ensure that all corporate quality and service standards are met.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for monitoring compliance with the agreed upon corporate and divisional marketing programs.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required (or equivalent formal education) in Engineering, Building Mechanics, Facility Management, Property Management, Business Management, or related fields
- 7+ years of experience at a management level in areas of soft services, facility services, property management, engineering, food sanitation or building maintenance.
Apply to ESFM Services today!
ESFM is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.