CleanSlate is a national medical group providing treatment for the chronic disease of addiction. Our Mission is to improve the quality of life for people suffering from opioid and alcohol addictions. We're accomplishing this first through high-quality medication-assisted treatment (MAT) led by physicians and licensed medical providers in a convenient outpatient environment.
We combine this science with hands-on care, providing our patients with psychosocial support and intensive care coordination with a wide network of partners in every community.
To date, since inception, CleanSlate has treated almost 100,000 patients in over 75 centers across the country, working closely with our partners to save and change lives. We are Warriors for Hope. We fight to save lives and help patients achieve the lives they want and deserve.
Performs essential reception duties in a remote capacity and provides a positive and professional experience for patients to CSC.
Highest level of customer service, compassion, professionalism and empathy to all patients at all times.
- Scheduling new and recurring patient appointments for mid-level provider (PA or NP), physicians and other clinical providers.
- Scheduling Physician Group visits.
- Send prior-authorizations to insurance companies as needed.
- Provide each patient with required Forms and Orientation manual and certify patient completion.
- Scanning of patient documents into Electronic Health Record
- Confirmation of patient demographics at each telehealth visit to certify current phone/address/insurance information.
- Collecting co-payments and facilitating payment plans.
- Any and all other tasks or projects, as assigned.
Physical and Environmental Demands:
Dependent body mobility to access a standard office environment with shelves and drawers of varying heights.
- Vision sufficient to read a computer screen, and printed text and hand written documents.
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer keyboard on a daily basis.
- Stamina to sit and/or stand up for hours at a time.
- Ability to transport, lift or carry essential work-related materials or items up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone, and in various forms of written communication.
- Mental stamina for problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to document, recall, and explain detailed trainings, conversation, or events, and apply oral/written instructions, as needed.
(Kentucky Residents Only)
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and will assess the details of any criminal conviction in a manner consistent with applicable law. No background check will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been made to an applicant.
- This position must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening***
- High school diploma required
- 1 year experience in a fast paced medical environment preferred
- **MUST RESIDE IN KENTUCKY**
Competitive Benefit Package:
Generous PTO package plus Holidays
- 401K and Roth with Company match
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care expenses
- Employer contribution to the HSA
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability including part time employees
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.