Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Shift: Varying shift options available
Job Status: Full-Time and Part-Time
Pay: $15.00-$17.50/hour starting, additional monthly incentives available
Company: PREMIER Bankcard
This job is offered on-site and remote. Remote employees must live within 100 miles of a PREMIER location or plan on relocating.
- PREMIER Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:00am-9:00pm and Saturday 8:00am-4:30pm
- 8-hour evening shifts.
- 10-hour shifts, consistently giving you a day off during the week.
- Flexible split shifts.
- Offices are open Monday through Saturday.
- Rotating Saturdays – No Sundays!
- Part-Time 20-35 hours, you set your minimum/maximum hours!
About the Role
- Answer inbound calls about our products and services.
- Understand policies and procedures used for daily operations.
- Take accountability for customer satisfaction with a highly professional demeanor.
- Demonstrate a strong phone presence while assisting those with less than perfect credit.
- Achieve high satisfaction on customer surveys.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Extensive paid training program, up to 3 weeks in length.
- Ongoing training opportunities for future success!
Base wage starting at $15-$17.50/hr. with opportunities to increase take home pay.
- Top 75% of associates are eligible for incentives.
- Career path from Associate I to Associate IV – each step earning an increase in pay!
- Earn up to an additional $3.50/hr. when working non-traditional hours.
- Bilingual skills are compensated in the form of a 10% differential.
- Flex Scheduling opportunity for top performers.
Competitive Benefits Package
- Full medical benefits for 20+ hours/week.
- FREE dental and vision coverage.
- Generous time off plans including PTO, Sick Pay, and Bonus Days.
- 401(k) – dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% of total compensation.
- Special discounts and offers for events at the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Paid Community Volunteer Hours - PREMIER averages 30,000 hours per year!
- Fun Employee Parties!
- Emphasis on personal success, respect, health, wellness, fun and giving back.
- Employees are rewarded, valued, and celebrated for hard work.
- Career advancement opportunities is a ways PREMIER leaders show they care.
- Appreciation is shown through concerts, outdoor bashes, cash, car giveaways and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.50 per hour