Quick Quack is looking to add a new Regional Leader to our fun and energetic team! This person will be responsible for managing the operation of Quick Quack Car Wash locations within a region. They will lead and motivate the leadership team to provide a great customer experience while holding each leader accountable for the operation of each assigned location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensures that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment at each location
· Oversees the productivity and performance of multiple car wash locations within a region.
· Ensures compliance with all policies and procedures through regular meetings and training of Store Leaders.
· Sets goals and objectives for Store Leaders.
· Drives to multiple store locations within a day; performs frequent audits of locations.
· Handles discipline and termination of Store Leaders as needed and in accordance with policy.
· Monitors and assists each location with work progress.
· Plans and implements procedures to maximize operating efficiency.
· Coordinates and follows financial budget.
· Sets and monitors the achievement of regional goals.
· Evaluates the performance of each Store Leader and provides timely constructive feedback.
· Maintains awareness and trains Store Leaders on services provided by Quick Quack Carwash and gives updates as necessary.
· Ensures each location is following the safety procedures provided by Quick Quack Carwash.
· Ensures each location is clean and well maintained.
· Ensures each location is handling vehicle damage claims in an appropriate manner.
· Works in and develops a team environment.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Strong leadership and communication skills.
· Ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities.
· 4-5 years managerial experience, multi-unit experience preferred
· High school diploma or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Must be able to read, count, and write accurately
· Must be able to smile and maintain a clean appearance as per the dress and grooming standards
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
· Must have a valid drivers license
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
The person will work outside in a loud environment due to car wash equipment. The person will be in constant motion and will have physical activities, such as lifting (0-50 lbs.), bending, reaching, and stooping.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multi-unit Management: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations