Remote PositionSupports the execution of the Company’s strategy related to talent development by designing, developing, and implementing educational programs and curriculum that drive improved team member performance, leadership development, and enhanced customer satisfaction.
1. Participates in establishing the annual goals and objectives for the education and training area by identifying and defining programs, projects, and initiatives that align with the overall Talent Management business plan and the Company’s strategy and philosophy related to team member education, development, performance, and retention.
2. Designs and conducts annual and as-required needs assessments to identify and define the knowledge and skill needs for employee groups, team member positions, and Region, Division, and Company by designing surveys, needs-assessment questions, and other tools for gathering data, scheduling and leading focus group discussions, compiling and presenting findings to key stakeholders, and making recommendations for training solutions to address identified needs.
3. Designs, develops, and plans the implementation of specific training programs for a broad range of team members by writing participant and facilitator materials, developing learning events and activities that promote behavior change and learning, conducting program pilots to ensure high-quality results, and formulating and recommending implementation plans that provide for a smooth and cost-effective implementation of resulting programs.
4. Reviews, makes recommendations for, and updates existing program materials to reflect changes in the Company’s business practices, industry trends, and legal and regulatory environment by reviewing and editing program materials, creating new or additional learning activities, updating accompanying facilitator materials, and recommending implementation schedules that ensure that updated programs integrate into the curriculum.
5. Facilitates training programs by making appropriate travel arrangements, preparing and printing program materials, communicating and promoting attendance for the program to the target audiences, and conducting the programs in accordance with the Company’s prescribed format and facilitation guidelines.
6. Oversees program evaluation methods that measure participant learning and impact on performance by developing surveys, tests, measures and metrics, and other assessment vehicles and by developing procedures for administering follow-up evaluation and reporting on training results.
7. Designs and leads train-the-trainer sessions to prepare Education and Training team members for the delivery of new or updated instructor-led programs by developing facilitator notes and materials, demonstrating and coaching on program delivery, and providing examples, tips, and other suggestions for maximizing instructor consistency and effectiveness.
8. Oversees the administration of the Company’s on-line training library by designing instructional programs, online tests and assessments, and other instructional materials for interactive and on-line delivery, by managing and communicating with on-line training partners and service providers as needed, assisting in the resolution of systems or user-related issues and problems, and by reporting on per-participant and overall usage of the online training library.
9. Helps in the selection of third-party training partners by researching proposed vendors, contractors, and service providers, arranging demos and pilots, evaluating products and services, and conducting tests to determine appropriateness to the Company’s education curriculum and needs.
10. Provides customer service by responding to requests for training, recommending internal and external training solutions, addressing and resolving issues, concerns, and problems, and soliciting team member feedback about the effectiveness and impact of the training programs.
11. Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.