Position Summary: Implement, administer, develop, and evaluate Brand Training Programs, materials, and resources. Identify and communicate gaps in learning and/operational skills, make recommendations to management, and address training needs.
- Ensure store level brand associates/management complete EG onboarding and training.
- Ensure store level brand associates/management complete Brand Specific onboarding and training.
- Monitor store level brand associate/management cross-training and development.
- Complete and be current on all Brand Specific training.
- Participate in any Brand Specific development for trainers.
- Establish minimum of 1 Brand Certified Training Store per Region.
- Develop and execute training plan for all new store openings in region.
- Assist with the design and execution of new training initiatives as directed by the Brand Manager/Sr. Brand Manager, including leadership development for Regional and District Managers.
- Assist with the execution of the required food safety program.
- Report compilation of the Brand specific internal review/audit/inspection process.
- Serve as the “Brand Expert” with regards to assisting RGM’s with new concept/product/etc. roll outs.
Working Relationships: Provide support, training, and/or feedback to the following: Restaurant General Managers, District Managers, Region Brand Managers. Collaborate with various Corporate Support Departments.
Minimum Education: High School or GED
Preferred Education: Associates
Minimum Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in Food Service or similar retail, or 1-3 experience with specific brand
Preferred Experience: Management or Leadership experience or Teacher, coach, other type of role requiring fundamental teaching skills
Licenses/Certifications: Achieve Restaurant Brand Certification as a Trainer for the Brand – (by the specific brand)
Soft Skills: Business Acumen, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Microsoft Office Suite & Share Point Proficiency, Principles Of Adult Learning, Training Program Design And Delivery, Relationship Management, Computer literate for use of brand on line training and tracking tools
Hours & Conditions: 40 hours (however at times may include additional hours due to needs)
Driving Requirement: Able to travel independently, maintain a company credit card and in some situations a company car
Travel: 95% Frequent, driving, air travel and overnight stays a must
Physical: Ability to read, write, type, etc. 40 pounds lift, driving, standing, Travel 95% will be traveling to and from store locations
Other: Must have a clean driving record (MVR will be requested).