Job Title: QA Engineer Automated (Local to Texas)
Location: Austin TX
Duration: Long Term
Work Authorization: ANY
You may either create a user id and sign up under the Arytic link or go in without signing up to access the job/open roles on our Arytic platform.
Required Skills :
- 8 years of experience required on Strong verbal and written skills in communicating with peers and different levels of users.
- 8 years of experience required on Strong background in developing test suites in UFT or similar tool.
- 8 years of experience required on Skilled with Database query languages (SQL, PL/SQL)
- 6 years of experience required on Skilled in developing Requirements Traceability Matrices.
- 6 years of experience required on Skilled in developing and executing Test Scripts
- 6 years of experience required on Skilled in developing Test Plans and coordinating User Acceptance Testing
- 6 years of experience required on Experience with general IT SDLC processes.
- 4 years of experience required on Experience using JIRA for managing project/sprint tasks.
- 4 years of experience required on Required with Working in an Agile SDLC environment.
- 4 years of experience required on Required in Experience using Jira to track work assignments.
- 1 year of experience required on Experience working on projects utilizing agile project management methodologies.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $75.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Austin, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- SQL, PL/SQL: 8 years (Required)
- SDLC: 6 years (Required)
- Test automation: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: One location