Company Overview: Established in 2020, Local Underground is a fast-paced growing telecommunications and utility contractor that provides fiber and utility underground boring and trenching. We support network owners, engineers and consultants in the telecom and utility space.
Scope of Responsibilities: Responsible for all administrative, operational, and financial tasks involved in running a successful project from start to completion.
· Maintain boring and civil crew project schedule and deadlines.
· Have full understanding of budget and be able to source materials and supplies to make sure all crews have the materials needed to complete the job on time and on budget.
· Facilitate project needs prior to crew arrival, including but not limited to: one calls, permits, materials, vendors, and communication with customer
· Communicate all project related issues/concerns to the crew foreman in a timely manner and assist with finding solutions and or improvements.
· Resolve customer issues quickly and create processes to ensure these issues are resolved going forward.
· Complete all company and customer required paperwork timely and accurately, including but not limited to: project as-builts, progress reports, and permits.
· Perform quality site checks regularly to ensure all requirements are being met
· Work cohesively with the Vice President, Crew foreman’s, and Controller to keep business moving forward.
Key Success behaviors and skills:
· Strict attention to detail
· Performance driven, fast paced and energetic
· Superior communication and interpersonal skills with staff and customers
· Keyboard and data entry skills
· High organization skills, time management and analytical skills
· Competent with excel and PDF editing
· Performs and demands excellence in quality of work
· Service and teamwork focused
· Innovative and focused on learning and self-improvement
· Flexible and able to multitask with minimal or no supervision
· 3+ years project management experience and/or equivalent of field experience
· A combination of education and experience may be accepted if the candidate meets all other qualifications
· Valid drivers license
Local Underground offers a comprehensive benefits package that is designed to enhance all aspects of our employees’ well-being. In addition to competitive pay; our benefits package includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid $50K Life Insurance policy
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Simple IRA with company match
- Paid holidays
- 2 weeks Paid Time for new hires
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location