Please submit a cover letter and resume when completing your application
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Location : US- Remote
The Project Coordinator role is responsible for supporting the broader Sales and Contract Management unit and the program management services the group provides. The primary responsibility is to keep their assigned projects and all related processes running smoothly and accurately. The Project Coordinator actively communicates with the business unit leadership, program teams, and administrative assistant(s) as well as, performs other administrative level duties as assigned. A Project Coordinator typically reports to the Program Manager but will be assigned tasks by a wider group.
- Serve as a point-of-contact to internal resources and internal departments for day-to-day activities as assigned.
- Provide outstanding customer service to educators with responsive and timely responses to questions, concerns, and requests.
- Serve as a point-of-contact for the Client for day-to-day activities for activities such as order management, testing and reporting.
- Provide support for customer meeting planning and business unit events.
- Work to document communications, agendas, minutes, district billing, and use other systems to perform assigned tasks.
- Develop an understanding of Pearson School Assessment’s and Client Services business concepts, practices and organizational structure.
- Document, update and maintain procedures and specifications as assigned.
- Work with Project Managers to update client-facing ancillary materials and knowledge base
- Run regular status reports on a scheduled basis, for example, call center reports, reconciliation reports.
- Troubleshoot and resolve non-technical issues, using support documentation and training
- Identify issues, manage escalations, follow through on long-term resolutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree desired or commensurate experience.
- Ability to analyze details, follow directions, and collaborate with others in order to effectively assist in finding solutions.
- Ability to pay close attention to details and follow necessary procedures.
- Ability to monitor and quality check project work as needed.
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail required.
- Effective verbal/written communication skills, strong listening skills and effectively escalate issue/communication.
- Significant experience in providing outstanding customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel required and MS Project, Visio, and PowerPoint desired.
- Demonstrate ability to learn new software and technology tools through both formal training and self-instruction.
- Ability to handle confidential information and materials in an appropriate manner.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Pearson provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only ,_ the pay range for this role is $18 to $21 _. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program, and information on benefits offered here https://pearsonbenefitsus.com
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Job: PROJECT/PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT
Organization: Assessment & Qualifications
Req ID: 6590