REPORTS TO: Executive DirectorLOCATION: Must Reside within Assigned Chapter Territory (Arizona or New Mexico)
LANGUAGE: Bi-lingual Spanish/English Preferred
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for implementing AFSP approved programs within assigned market.
- Plan, manage, and implement AFSP’s prevention, education, loss and healing, and research connection programs as well as other programmatic activities in person and virtually
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and managing volunteers to deliver programs throughout the chapter territory
- Develop budgets for all programmatic activities
- Work with event related vendors, municipalities, and venues
- Provide programmatic content for sponsorship and grant applications
- Ensure program information is available at all chapter activities
- Under supervision of Executive Director staff chapter program committees
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in nonprofit program delivery
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English a huge plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills required
- Strong public speaking skills
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Annual salary range: 50-55K 22 PTO (vacation, sick, wellness and personal days) your first year of employment (5 additional days 2nd year) Company Sponsored Medical Employee Reimbursement Plan (MERP) 10% employer retirement contribution after 2 years of employment Flexible Summer Fridays 13 Holidays
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS Submit resume and cover letter with a compelling reason why you should be considered for this position. Kindly include your salary requirement for this role.
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Pinnacle Claims Management Remote Up to $53,581 a year 24 days ago
Texas A&M University - San Antonio San Antonio, TX 22 days ago