At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.Production Operator This position is responsible for daily operations of the production floor; ensuring the shift meets established safety, quality, and production goals in compliance with all applicable legal and food safety requirements.
- Responsible for daily activities of the production line(s), ensuring product adheres to Niagara’s standard of safety, quality, and throughput.
- Accurately completes applicable quality and production reports hourly. Physical and visual inspection of product is required to prevent non-conforming goods. Correctly reports all quality defects to the appropriate team members and shift leadership.
- Adheres to the highest standards of company and plant safety programs, guidelines, rules, and regulations.
- Abides by Niagara’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Food Safety Standards at all times.
- Maintains general housekeeping in all areas of production and additional areas assigned by plant leadership.
- Maintains appropriate level of raw materials as required, to ensure production lines incur minimal downtime.
- Demonstrates the aptitude and skill to work in all assigned areas of production; troubleshoots minor production line issues and performs relief duties when required.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, day or night, on a rotating 2-2-3 schedule or schedule as dictated by production demand.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 0 Years – Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 0 Years – Experience in Position
- 0 Years – Experience managing people/projects
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 2 Years – Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 2 Years – Experience in Position
- 2 Years – Experience managing people/projects
- experience may include a combination of work experience and education
This position embodies the values of Niagara’s LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
- Lead Like an Owner
- Makes safety the number one priority
- Keeps alert for safety issues and escalates immediately
- Effectively prioritizes tasks based on department goals
- Shows respect to others and confronts interpersonal issues directly
- Prioritizes resolution of customer issues effectively
- Responds promptly and honors commitments to internal and external customers
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve policies, methods, procedures, and/or products
- Demonstrates adaptability by reacting appropriately to unexpected changes in situations or circumstances
- Increases performance through greater efficiency
- Find a Way
- Seeks to develop technical knowledge through learning from other experts
- Understands interdepartmental impact of individual decisions and actions
- Seeks solutions rather than placing blame
- Empowered to be Great
- Consistently looks for ways to improve one’s self through growth and development opportunities
- Communicates clearly and promptly up, down, and across
- Communicates effectively to manage expectations
- Minimum Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate's Degree
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: N/A
- Required: None Required
- Preferred: None Required
This job is intended to be performed entirely outside of Colorado
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.