The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
We are seeking people to join an industry-leading team to help our clients ensure their most common touchpoints and experiences with Qualtrics are extraordinary. We seek people with the potential to become future leaders in the company. If you are our next hire, you have a track record of academic success, technical aptitude, and the desire to coach some of the world’s leading authorities and top minds. You likely have a scientific or research heavy background such as psychology or economics. You will join a team of grads from places like Cornell, Michigan, and Northwestern, and you’re passionate about the opportunity to network and learn from incredible people.
Spanish-speaking Product Specialists have a unique opportunity to fast track their careers by having many high level touch points with top clients such as Santander, MercadoLibre, Avianca, and Telefonica early in their tenure as a Product Specialist. Furthermore, Spanish-speaking Product Specialists partner with Qualtrics employees in other departments to have tangible impact on the future of Qualtrics’ rapidly expanding Latin American business operations.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you are a top performer when you consistently receive top satisfaction scores from our clients. You’ll become an authority in the Qualtrics product, which will ensure you can effectively help our customers with a mix of instructing and troubleshooting. While helping customers is your core focus, you also get an opportunity to work on a variety of projects with departments across Qualtrics. Eventually you will move on to a great next role in Qualtrics bringing your knowledge of our customer base and how they use our product.
A Day in the Life
- Your analytical skills are critical as you respond to clients (including Fortune 500 employees, tenured professors, and small business owners) via phone, email, or chat.
- The one constant about Qualtrics is progress - you regularly adapt and learn as our products and technologies change.
- We have an open office environment here at Qualtrics, so you collaborate with fellow product specialists by finding outside-the-box solutions for both our customers and our processes.
- Help companies build solutions that achieve their business/company goals, pushing them to the next level
- Learn more about a day in the life on our Qualtrics University website.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university.
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate and teach complicated concepts.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Interest in Technology/SaaS industry.
- Technical or hard science major or minor.
- Prior instructing, research, or tutoring experience.
- Coding classes and/or coding skills (MATLAB, R, Python, VB, Java, CSS, HTML, etc.).
- Experience in a tech or start-up environment.
- Competitive salary
- Semi-annual performance bonuses
- Relocation bonus for out of state applicants
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO, 5 personal days, and 10 Holiday closures (You may be expected to work on holidays or weekends in exchange for future time off)
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- 401k match program
- Free food and drinks, massage chairs, table tennis, an onsite gym and more
Please note, this position is based out of our headquarters in Provo, Utah. No remote opportunities are available. Must be legally authorized to work in job location without Qualtrics sponsorship now or in the future.
#university #quni #wayup