Want to play a vital role in completing Creative ideas from LEGO® Agency to bring to the eyes of our consumers and audiences around the world?Bring your experience as a Producer to the LEGO® Agency’s Americas team and handle TV commercials, short-form video productions and campaign films!
WORK LOCATION: this position is based in Enfield, CT. We are currently in a hybrid work-environment with 3 days a week in the office.
- Lead all aspects of content production, including ownership of budget and timeline, and take responsibility for the finished product alongside attending shoots and briefing production companies
- Collaborate with creative, project management and franchise partner teams as well as other collaborators to keep all parties informed and on track for multiple productions across franchise brands
- Communicate clearly, maintaining an effective top-line update on all projects at all times
- Proactively lead productions and production teams to drive quality and efficiency
- Advise, support and facilitate the creation of innovative and outstanding campaigns
Play your part in our team succeedingIn LEGO® Agency Production you will be part of a team of colleagues with a strong passion for moving image content creation. The Production team is spread out across our three Agency hubs in the UK, US and Denmark, with the majority working from the Denmark hub at the LEGO® Group headquarters in Billund.
Creativity, caring and fun
You will join a team where creativity and fun are not just the icing on the cake - they are key ingredients to our success. Every day, we work together to come up with fun ideas that are new, surprising and valuable. Collaborating with the creative teams in the agency and across other areas of the LEGO Group, we pool together all our knowledge and creative juices to build fantastic communication experiences for children and their parents across the world.
We go above and beyond to produce outstanding content - not because we have to, but because we care. We take pride in our everyday work to make a positive difference in the lives of children as well as for our partners and colleagues.
Do you have what it takes?Experienced Producer with excellent collaborative skills
You will be working with a wide network of partners, so excellent collaborative skills are main to your success. In line with this, integrity is paramount – you need to know when to be firm and flexible. You assess priorities quickly and authoritatively and give rationale to key decisions with conviction.
As a colleague, you are team-oriented through and through. You have an appreciation of the abilities within your team and understand the importance of giving and receiving support and feedback. Moreover, we look for:
- Substantial experience with content production in an agency or broadcast/digital platform media context - perhaps coupled with a BA/BSC in production or media management
- Validated experience in shoot production, animation/VFX, postproduction, workflow management and campaign development - predominantly from short-form production
- Experience within live-action shoots involving children and the related protection policies
- Have experience leading budgets to a high production value and exposure to global brands and associated guidelines
- Familiarity with procurement and legal processes
- Experience working with both external vendors and in-house production teams, and across timezones and locations, is a plus
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Join the global LEGO® team
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
- Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“Working as a Producer you’ll be collaborating with creatives, collaborators and extraordinary partners to deliver films across a wide range of audiences, products and themes – including partnership content with global entertainment brands.”
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
- USA, Enfield, Connecticut