Job descriptionJoin the North Face Family The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, for all people, from their backyards to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we've lived by our “true north,” the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives. To help ignite a global movement of outdoor exploration, love for the natural world and an unwavering commitment to protect it, we welcome and encourage new participants to the outdoors. We extend our reach through support of non-profit organizations, establishing programs that connect participants with close-to-home recreation opportunities, and creating a connection with young leaders, inspiring them to explore and conserve. As we enter our sixth decade, we pledge to:
- Empower exploration and the thrill of the unknown for as many people as possible.
- Protect the places where we live, play, and operate.
- Evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
- Drive financial results that maximize sales, inventory, and profitability
- Create pre-season plans and manage in-season sales forecasts and inventory
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities by class
- Seek solutions to business obstacles and process opportunities
- Collaborate with Buying to develop pre-season strategies that align with future financial and product opportunities
- Work with Site Merchandising teams to ensure timely and accurate execution of in-season product strategies
- Develop knowledge of new reporting systems, planning tools, and ecommerce platform
- Manage inventory and constantly strive for improved productivity
- Improved financial performance – increase in Retail Sales, Inventory Turnover, and Margin Rate
- Contribution growth in key initiatives areas – ensure plans align to long term strategies
- Strong team dynamic – effective working relationships with first team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Best-in-class customer experience
- What we expect you already know:
- Retail Fundamentals & Business Acumen: Open to Buy, Inventory Management, Sales/Inventory forecasting
- Internal relationship management
- Sound decision-making skills and the facility to plan and prioritize short- and long-range projects
- Flexibility and Agility – quickly understand, assess & problem solve
- Effective verbal communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Intermediate to Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- What we will teach you:
- TNF go-to-market process
- Technical Skills - systems, tools, and reporting
- Key product initiatives & strategy
- Training and development skills for leading effective teams
- VF Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity, Act Courageously, Be Curious, Act with Empathy, and Preserve.
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
nGROUP PERFORMANCE PARTNERS Franklin, IN 46131 Today
Suncoast Drivers Tampa, FL 33618 $70,000 - $100,000 a year Just posted