Join a rock star team of customer care experts at Five Star Call Centers. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, SD, we’ve been helping companies across the U.S. deliver great customer experiences for over 35 years – all with a casual, fun culture built to help you grow your career. So, what does that exactly mean? You’ll work in a great environment while helping people that contacts us with their customer service needs.
Help our essential workers get to the frontlines! We are looking for phone and data entry specialists to play a part in connecting nurses with healthcare facilities needing to fill shifts. You will navigate online to verify the nurses’ credentials after they’ve selected the healthcare facility they would like to work with. You’ll then follow-up with the nurse with a written message to confirm if their credentials are valid for that facility. You will also be handling follow up phone calls with those checking on the status of picking up shifts. Join Five Star Call Centers and become part of this critical team helping our essential healthcare workers.
Click here to learn more about becoming Five Star Extraordinary .
This position is work-at-home for individuals living in the state of Alabama. We have a Bring Your Own Device or equipment can be sent you option. Details below.
- 1 year of customer service or customer support experience
- 1 year of previous call center or office background experience required
- Technical savvy
- Previous remote work from home experience a plus
- Quick learner and able to work independently
- Type 35 words per minute accurately
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- A background check applicable with state and federal laws is required
Equipment Provided Option
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.) Company will provide equipment
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Option - This position requires you to provide your own equipment and workspace.
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 5200 Series or greater
- Memory: 8GB on Windows 8.1 / 10 64 bits
- Screen Resolution: 1280x768 or higher, dual monitors required.
- USB headset
- Click here for an example
- No Chromebooks, netbooks, or any type of tablet (Must be a laptop or a desktop)
- Up-to-date antivirus software must be installed on the platform and a recent scan completed. (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
- Firewall must be enabled (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
- Click her for the BYOD policy for full detailed list of requirements
- Manage large amounts of inbound or outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication "scripts" when handling different topics
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Access company and client resources provided to accurately handle the call
- Perform Data Entry and Customer Service skills
- Be able to navigate on-line efficiently
- Work requests/records received for those requesting to sign up for a shift
- Identify customers' needs, research to see if request has credentials needed
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be available at your desk, maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Remain positive and professional in all customer interactions
- Flexibility to cross train as requested
Pay & Benefits
- Starting pay - $14/hour, plus shift differential(extra $1/hr nights & wkds) and possible increase after 90 days pending attendance and performance
- Work hours - Shifts between 12:30pm-11:00pm (CST) Must have a end time of 9p-11p; Work Days - Mon-Fri & Every Other Weekend (day off during the week on wkd rotation)
- Paid Training - 2-3 weeks in length from 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri (CST)
- Status - Full Time ; Benefit eligible 1st of month after 60 days - click to see benefits-at-a-glance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job. Click here to read the full description.
Five Star Call Centers values diversity and is committed to cultivating a professional, diverse workforce by hiring the best people available and providing the best service possible to our customers. Five Star Call Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and participates in the E-verify program.