As a part time, Kellogg Perimeter Display Specialist Oklahoma City, OK, your insights and imagination will shape tomorrow – literally! A Kellogg Perimeter Display Specialist is an entry-level position within our Sales function, responsible for bringing the best to families. How do you ask? By building, merchandising, and maintaining our displays and by ensuring our products are appealing and accessible in the stores where you shop. Get creative! (Territory includes but not limited to: Oklahoma City, and Edmond, Oklahoma)
At Kellogg Company we are passionate about our people, well-loved brands, business, and food. With plenty of growth opportunities, special perks, and a purpose-driven culture our employees love, we’re a company that can nourish your career as well as your appetite. Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or, as Tony would say, your “pawprint”) with an industry leader?
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Building our Brands – Think outside the box to build and fill engaging perimeter displays in our stores. You are our connector, from store to consumer! We want not only your inventive spirit, but also your retail expertise to ensure proper rotation, placement and facing of our products to catch our customers’ attention.
- Establishing Gr-r-reat Relationships – Your friendly demeanor will help you make our consumers feel at home, foster relationships with store personnel, and stay connected with your manager. And don’t forget your smile – you are the face of Kellogg Company!
- Rolling Up Your Sleeves – Time to shake and bake! Grab your comfy shoes, because building our displays with excellence requires physical activity and some occasional heavy lifting.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
Reliable transportation to access multiple locations throughout a regular workday
- If applicable, Drivers - Must have a valid driver's license, vehicle insurance, motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations within the last 36 months, or access to reliable transportation
- Must have a smart phone, be familiar with phone application technology and install free mobile application to communicate and retrieve work-related information
- Work schedule includes nights, weekends, and or early morning hours
- A flair for managing multiple priorities within a fast-moving environment
- Strong communication skills and a persistent, positive attitude
High School or vocational school diploma or GED equivalent preferred by not required
- One year of retail, sales, or display experience
This position covers a geography in Oklahoma City, and Edmond, Oklahoma. The ideal candidate will reside within 35 miles of the center (Oklahoma City, OK) of this territory.
Territory includes but not limited to: Oklahoma City, and Edmond, Oklahoma
Days & Hours Schedule: Flexible – Typical Days & Hours: Monday, Thursday, and Saturday (15 hours/week Avg.)
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to provide an inclusive work environment, a seat for everyone at the table, and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website here.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to [email protected]
LET’S CREATE THE FUTURE OF FOOD